- 24 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 1 week duration
We all know that not all students are the same. In any given classroom, students with a range of abilities, interests, learning styles and profiles are grouped together and expected to learn certain material in a given amount of time.
Inclusive Parent Engagement
Parent engagement as strategy for more successful students and how it can be applied for a more inclusive school especially with students with immigrant background.
Language education issues
Texts, language resources that exist in the space of the school and shape the linguistic landscape, do not usually reflect the super diverse reality.
Inclusive professional collaboration in and outside the classroom
Collaboration is the ability to share ideas and thoughts openly alongside another person and to come up with a combined answer, response, and our solution about a special topic or issue.
- What is meant by Parent Involvement at school?
- Why does Parent Involvement help schools to be more inclusive with migrant students?
- How does Parent Involvement work?
- What are the activities / initiatives that a school can put into practice to adopt a Parent involvement approach to be more welcoming with immigrant / refugee students
- Why is the role of women crucial in a Parent Involvement approach for a more inclusive school with migrant students?